May ’19 Meeting Agenda
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held at the Village Hall, Great Bourton on
Tuesday 14th May 2019 at 7.30pm
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting. Declarations of interest: to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meeting held in April 2019
Co-option to fill councillor vacancy.
01 Footpaths update
- To receive report from Footpath Warden.
02 Highways update
- Pothole and highways issues updates: scheduled meeting with OCC Highways senior technician, Nicholas Watson re Foxden Way/Crow Lane and marking of holes for repair. 5.19
03 Village benches
- To receive any updates: Resident who has been finishing bench repairs is not available to do any more, so seeking another ‘handyman’
- Review of inspection reports: report on repair in LB machine interior light. Battery and pad upgrades to both machines.
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
06 Garners Field development update
- Update on progress.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Burial Ground: marking out new row of graves
- Allotments update
- a. New offer/enquiry re sharing plot. Two applicants on waiting list notified.
09 Public transport
a Letter sent to OCC David Taylor re opportunities : any progress?
- Comet/ Banbury Dial-a-ride
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for April 2019.
- Receive and APPROVE AGAR exemption form. Deadline for submission : end June.
- Receive and APPROVE annual accounts for year ended March 2019.
- Record Acceptance of Standing Orders and Financial Regulations during AGM.
54 Data protection
60 Planning applications
Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
19/00627/F: The Beeches, Main Street, GB: single storey extension to garage.
19/00301/OUT: Mr M Banks: Land adj to Swan Lane, LB: development of 4 houses: REFUSED.
Update on current issues
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- Notification re new CDC Charity Lottery. Introductory Meeting: Banbury Town Hall 5:00-7:00pm Wed 15.5.2019.
80 New Business
Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
- Update on grant funding application for Church clock & tower.
- Arrangements for Concessionary Fairport tickets 2019, and confirmation of allocation.
- Development of Welcome Pack for new residents.
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: 09 May 2019. Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.