July ’19 Meeting Agenda
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held at the Village Hall, Great Bourton on
Tuesday 9th July 2019 at 7.30pm
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting. Declarations of interest: to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meeting held in May 2019
01 Footpaths update
- To receive report from Footpath Warden.
02 Highways update
- Pothole and highways issues updates :.
03 Village benches
- To receive any updates : Request strim around Foxden Way seat.
- Review of inspection reports :
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
- Discuss and review need for updates to ensure compliance with Transparency Code and that we are publishing the right information in the right format.
06 Garners Field development update
- Update on progress.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Allotments update
- The waiting list now stands at 2
- Review condition of non cultivated plots.
- Update from Clerk on resignations/new applications.
09 Public transport
a Update on progress with future local bus provision..
10 Village Hall / Community Hall
- Any matters arising VH : Minutes from VHMC meeting received
- Update on progress with legal acquisition of new Community Hall
- Report on Hayfield organised Handover event.
- Review Fire risk assessment quotes for CH
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for July 2019.
- Receive and APPROVE Financial Regulations and Standing Orders.
54 Data protection
- No updates
60 Planning applications: Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
Report re Mr Lombard public meeting to discuss his upcoming planning application.
No new applications received
No new decisions received
Update on current issues, including recent drainage work on Land parcel 2783 on Bourton-Cropredy road.
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- Consider complaints received from residents about cut grass left by mower in Burial Ground.
- Email from a resident regarding opportunity to “reserve” a Burial Ground plot.
80 New Business: Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
- Update on grant funding application for Church clock & tower. Need to apply for Faculty re clock repairs.
- Development of Welcome Pack for new residents.
- Review quotes for new strimming equipment for Churchyard maintenance
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: 04/07/2019. Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.