January ’19 Meeting Agenda
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held at the Village Hall, Great Bourton on
Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 7.30pm
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting. Declarations of interest : to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meeting held in November 2018
01 Footpaths update
- To receive report from Footpath Warden and discuss update from OCC about footpath through Peewit Farm.
02 Highways update
- Pothole and highways issues updates
- Information on OCC proposed action on HGV’s using local roads to access Chipping Warden airfield site.
- Consider impact funding being granted for M40 new slip road on the A423.
- Update on Manor Road street light.
03 Village benches
- To receive any updates.
- Review of inspection reports.
- Present quote for electrical work to support relocation of LB machine and decide action.
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
06 Garners Field development update
- Update on progress.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Update on progress with developing intervention on antisocial behaviour & potential underage alcohol consumption.
08 Allotments update
- New applications and vacancies.
09 Public transport
a To receive any updates :
- Note the information received regarding bus pass holders.
10 Village Hall / Community Hall
- Any matters arising VH:
- Oil Tank repairs, and response to antisocial behaviour and smoking in a dangerous location.
- Repainting white lines.
- Agree timing for briefing meeting with Aplins re legals.
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for December 2018 & January 2019.
- Confirmation letter received from CDC that CTRS to continue into 2019/20 then reduce progressively.
- Clerk to present final draft of 2019/20 budget book and calculations, and seek APPROVAL of precept.
54 Data protection
60 Planning applications
Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
18/02030/F Change of use of land on Hardwick Hill for cemetery purposes.
18/02010/Q56 Home Farm Barn, Southam Road, LB. Barn conversion, resubmission of previous application.
18/01751/F Land & buildings adjacent to Little Bourton House, Southam Rd, LB, Change of use – APPROVED
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- Email from a resident about parking in LB bus layby restricting view for emerging traffic
80 New Business
Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
- Discuss future arrangements to be put in place on the occasion of the death of a member of the Royal Family.
- Development of Welcome Pack for new residents.
- Consider progress re renovation work on Parish clock face; potential for grant funding. Action plan required.
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: January 3rd 2019. Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.