November ’19 Meeting Agenda
View Minutes of Previous Meetings
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held in the Village Hall, Main Street, Great Bourton on
Tuesday November 12th 2019 at 7.15pm
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting. Declarations of interest: to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meeting held in October 2019
- To receive presentation/questions re proposal received about village tree planting
- Footpaths update
Footpath Warden temporally not able to report. Receive any reports from residents and Cllrs on parish footpaths.
02 Highways update
- Review of inspection reports and actions Any progress on ‘Minor patching’ Crow Lane, booked in for September by Nick Watson, OCC, (at site meeting 14.5.19).
- Temporary road closure at Cropredy Rd railway bridge for bridge repairs.
- Review quote received for “gateway” feature at lower end of Main Street.
- Inspection report
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
- Discuss need for Policy required to authorise documents prior to uploading to website.
06 Garners Field development update
- Parish adoption of LAP (Local Area of Play) update
- Report of newly planted trees causing obstruction on footpath at rear of development.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Maintenance issues from ROSPA inspection.
- Bylaws application-update
- Consider anti dog fouling campaign.
- Update from DCllr Reynolds re Country Park.
- Allotments update
- Rent payment update
09 Public transport
a N.Oxon Cluster of parishes 2nd meeting with John Charlton, OCC – report from Chairman
10 Village Hall / Community Hall
- Report on VHMC public meeting 10.2019
- Current position re handover/ownership by parish council.
- Update of latest position with defect register issues & broken paving slabs.
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for November 2019.
- Poors Land Trust – status update
- Review 1st draft of 2020/21 budget
54 Data protection
- No updates
60 Planning applications: Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
19/02366/F Mr & Mrs Boxall, Holly Cottage, Main Street, GB : 2 storey side extn + new double garage
Decisions: No new decisions received
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- Reminder re VE day May 2020, will we be celebrating?
- Brochure received regarding potential village tree planting with request to present at meeting.
80 New Business: Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: 07/11/2019. Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.