March ’19 Meeting Agenda
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held at the Village Hall, Great Bourton on
Tuesday 12th March 2019 at 7.30pm
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting. Declarations of interest: to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meeting held in February 2019
01 Footpaths update
- To receive report from Footpath Warden.
02 Highways update
- Pothole and highways issues updates
- Update on Manor Road street light.
03 Village benches
- To receive any updates, progress on bench painting.
- Review of inspection reports.
- Review requirement for relocation of LB unit, following confirmation that The Plough has reopened.
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
06 Garners Field development update
- Update on progress.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Allotments update
Any matters arising re allotments.
09 Public transport
a To receive any updates :
10 Village Hall / Community Hall
- Any matters arising VH:
- Oil tank cover repair
- White paint on steps
- Report on visit to new Community Hall
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for March 2019.
- Confirm arrangements for forthcoming Council elections.
54 Data protection
60 Planning applications
Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
19/00283/F Meadlands, Chapel Lane, LB : ground floor extensions
19/00301/OUT Land at junction Spring/Chapel Lanes LB : 2 pairs semi detached houses
18/01614/F Bellway Homes : further 23 homes full application under reserved matters
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- Is a response required to Oxfordshire Growth Board Vision & Objectives document?
- Email from resident requesting consideration of a solar powered radar speed device be installed on Main Street hill.
80 New Business
Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
- Update on grant funding application for Church clock & tower.
- Agenda for Annual Parish Meeting, Tuesday 9th April, 7.00pm?, preceding parish council meeting.
- Development of Welcome Pack for new residents.
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: 06 March 2019. Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.