October ’19 Meeting Agenda
View Minutes of Previous Meetings
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held in the Village Hall, Great Bourton on
Tuesday 8th October 2019 at 7.30pm
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting. Declarations of interest: to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meeting held in September ! 2019
- Footpaths update
Footpath Warden not able to report receive any reports from residents and Cllrs on parish footpaths.
02 Highways update
- Review of inspection reports and actions
- Update on proposal for Community Hall signpost
- Verge mowing update.
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
06 Garners Field development update
- Parish adoption of LAP (Local Area of Play)
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Maintenance issues from ROSPA inspection.
- Bylaws application-update
- Allotments update
- Reminder to tenants that 2019-2020 rent is due this month, 15.10.2019.
- Request for tenants to minimise their vehicular use of the perimeter track of allotments to avoid creation of ruts.
09 Public transport
a N.Oxon Cluster of parishes meeting with John Charlton, OCC – report from Chairman
10 Village Hall / Community Hall
- Report on meeting with VHMC
- Current position re handover/ownership by parish council.
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for October 2019.
- Poors Land Trust – status update
- Appointment of internal auditor
- Consider reappointment of current insurer for the coming year or on a 3 year deal.
f Discuss any items to be included in budget planning for next year. incl Salaries review?
54 Data protection
- No updates
60 Planning applications: Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
Confirmation received from CDC that the Planning training being provided by CDC will be on October 11th, timing & content awaited!
19/01808/F Fernhill Estates; 3 dormer bungalows, School Lane, GB. Request to be called in to Planning Committee.
19/01217/F Mr J Breslin, Porch, loft conversion + dormers, Sharawle, Main Street, GB.
No new decisions received
Consider recent email from Planning Enforcement.
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- Confirm decision re Bourtons Broadsheet editor requesting an increase in our contribution to printing cost
- Consider the launch document of the new Connecting Oxford strategy regarding traffic and parking restrictions.
- Consider the imposition of a 10% admin charge on the latest dog bin emptying invoice from CDC.
80 New Business: Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
- Review timing of grant from CCllr Reynolds fund towards parish clock refurbishment.
Date of agenda: 01/10/2019. Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.