Nov ’18 Meeting Agenda
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held at the Village Hall, Great Bourton on
Tuesday 13th November 2018 at 7.00pm
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting.
Apologies : Declarations of interest : to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meetings held in October 2018
CDC Planning Enforcement senior management to deliver a presentation about the powers and limitations of Planning Enforcement. Normal Council meeting to start at 7.45pm.
Co-option of new Councillor
Consider the application received and subject to consensus APPROVE the co-option of Mr D Drummond.
01 Footpaths update
- To receive report from Footpath Warden/OCC and discuss continuing concerns about footpath through Peewit Farm.
- Update on unrecorded rights-of-way project to add them to permissive paths map.
02 Highways update
- Pothole and highways issues updates
- Clarification regarding responsibility/ownership of The Green.
03 Village benches
- To receive any updates.
- Review of inspection reports.
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
06 Garners Field development update
- Update on progress.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection..
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Further reports of disruptive behaviour at LB playground .??? I’ve forgotten what?
08 Allotments update
- New applications and vacancies.
- Update on payments of rents by Clerk.
09 Public transport
a To receive any updates, and analysis of Transport Needs Survey results
- Clerk to report on use of school bus.
10 Village Hall / Community Hall
- Any matters arising VH: i. Oil Tank repairs,ii. Repainting white lines. iii Notification of AGM
- BCH: Deferral of completion and handover.
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for November 2018.
- To received and APPROVE draft meeting calendar for upcoming year.
- Clerk to present first draft of 2019/20 budget book and calculations.
- To receive and APPROVE risk assessment
54 Data protection
- Clerk’s update following OALC training meeting.
60 Planning applications
Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
18/01751/F Banbury Postiche; change of use to light industrial.
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- Email received from Jane Wimbury announcing appointment of new Editor of Bourtons Broadsheet.
- Email about challenging the proposals of the Oxford Growth Board and the need for 100,000 new houses.
- Email from a resident about Planning Enforcement & Footpaths
80 New Business
Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
- Development of Welcome Pack for new residents.
- Consider quote received from Smith of Derby for renovation work on Parish clock face.
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: November 7th 2018. Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.