Time: May 12, 2020 07:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 827 8946 9329
May 2020 Meeting Agenda
View Minutes of Previous Meetings
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the virtual meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held as a virtual meeting using the Zoom platform on
Tuesday May 12th 2020 at 7.30pm
NOTE : The Annual General Meeting is postponed due to Coronavirus.
As per The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020
Should any member of the public wish to attend this virtual meeting they should email email@example.com to request access information. Note that all usual information [draft minutes and related background/support papers (if any) will be published as usual on the Parish website.
Due to cancellation of AGM the Chairman and Vice Chair will remain in post pending return to normal meetings, when a vote on these posts will be taken.
This is authorised by the above mentioned legislation.
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting. Declarations of interest: to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council April virtual Meeting _________________ .
- Footpaths update
- Update received from footpath warden, full report circulated, publication to be considered.
- Canal towpath (R-O-W) reported in dangerous condition.
02 Highways update
- Inspection report
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
- Garners Field development update
- Email from CDC re LAP received, agree actions required.
- Clock restoration – postponed due to Coronavirus
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great & Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection. Playgrounds closed by government direction. Inspection deferred due to Coronavirus
- Allotments update
09 Public transport
a Update on Funding position. Service suspended due to Coronavirus
10 Village Hall / Community Hall –Closed by Government direction due to Coronavirus – consider available information on financial & general support.
- Lease to CIO – Need for progress with CIO lease agreement
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for May 2020.
- Receive and APPROVE year end bank reconciliation.
- Receive and APPROVE year end accounts.
- Update from Clerk re completion of AGAR.
60 Planning applications: Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
20/01110/F : Mr & Mrs Martin; Stonelea, School Lane, GB: resubmission of development of 2 bungalows.
Consider response re School Lane development.
No new decisions
No new information
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- New Business: Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
- Consider which items of advice above should be published for public information
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: 07/05/2020. Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.