View Minutes of Previous Meetings
The Bourtons Parish Council
Annual General Meeting
To be held on Wednesday May 5th, 2021 virtually at 7.30pm
- Record persons present and Receive Apologies
- Registrations of Interests
- Election of Officers
- Vice Chairperson
- Completion of election documents
- Declaration of acceptance of office forms by all Councillors
- Declaration of acceptance of office form by person elected as Chairperson
- Declaration of interests form by all Councillors
- Agree Minutes of AGM May 2019 and authorise the newly elected Chairperson to sign them
- Note : in line with Government advice last year the AGM in 2020 was not held.
Date of Agenda 30/04/21 Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
The Parish of Great & Little Bourton, Oxfordshire
Annual Parish Residents Meeting
To be held on Wednesday May 5th 2021, virtually
after the Parish AGM and immediately prior to the Council Meeting
- Welcome by Chairman of the Parish Council
- Attendance record and apologies
- Review & sign previous meeting minutes
- Chairman’s annual report
- Identify written reports received from village organisations:
- Cropredy Primary School by the Chairman of Governors & Head Teacher
- Cropredy Surgery
- Allotments committee
Agenda issued by : Stephen M Bowen
Clerk to the Council
The Bourtons Parish Council
Date : April 30th 2021
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held as a virtual meeting on the Zoom platform on
Wednesday 5th May 2021 immediately following the AGM & APM
Should any member of the public wish to attend this virtual meeting they should email email@example.com to request access information. Note that all usual information incl. minutes will be published as usual on the Parish website.
Attendance : to receive apologies for absence and to record attendees. Declarations of interest : to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information. Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of the previous Council Meeting.
01 Footpaths update
- To receive any updates/reports from Footpath Warden.
02 Highways update
- Pothole and highways issues updates
60 Planning applications
No new applications received
No new decisions received
No new issues
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update.
- Discuss the proposal presented by Cllr Duckworth re improvements to enhance approach to Little Bourton.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and RESOLVE to accept the Parish accounts as presented by the Clerk/RFO.
- To review the Government advice that the ability to hold virtual Councils meetings has expired and that all future meetings must be held physically.
- Consider the creation of a Freedom of the Parish award to recognise exceptional activity by a resident in support of the Parish.
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
80 New Business
Wildlife project in Churchyard.
Date of agenda: 30/04/21 Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.