Now available in North Oxfordshire Cluster Villages –Ability CIC Minibus
From the beginning of January 2020 a new bookable minibus service is running on Tuesdays for Bourton residents who register to use it, 07799 522097 Mon-Fri 9am-2pm or on the website www.abilitycic.org.uk, and book ahead for the journey they wish to make. Bus passes are accepted after 9:30. Basic Level registration FREE. More inclusive, more supported, Gold or Silver membership available. See leaflet.
In a nutshell:
- Ability is a social enterprise providing a community bus service for all – everyone is eligible to use this service and Annual registration is free unless you want to take advantage of the Gold or Silver Scheme;
- To use the service all passengers need to be registered and journeys must be booked in advance;
- The booking office is open from 9am – 2pm;
- Bookings are accepted up to 4 weeks in advance;
- You can use your bus pass after 9.30am;
- Ability trips are available through a Gold or Silver scheme and information about these is available on the bus or on their website:
- Passengers are able to book on a variety of days out; Lunch at a country pub; a visit to a garden centre or an afternoon tea or a day out in a major town a little further away!
You can see more information about transport available in the Bourtons on our Local Transport page here.