A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive once permissions have been received.
- Cookies allow a range of functions to be carried out, such as analysing web traffic through tools such as Google Analytics, letting you know when you have visited a particular page or site before. As as an example, a cookie can prevent popups re-ocurring every time you visit a site for a given period of time.
- A Cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you choose to share with me.
- Cookies remember your likes, dislikes, and other preferences, so your visit can be tailored to provide you with a better website experience.
- You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can decline Cookies by modifying your website browser settings, this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites functionality.
- If you are browsing in Private/Incognito mode cookies will not be saved. Your preferences will not be retained, and you will see the consent dropdown every time you revisit this site.
The following Cookies are being used on this site, you can manage them here. Cookie settings
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non Necessary”.|