There are a number of businesses operating in the Bourtons.
Why not consider giving your custom to a villager or village business and support the local economy?
Job Centre Plus
Find your local JobCentre Plus including address information, opening times and contact details. Jobcentre Near Me makes it easy to find your nearest jobcentre plus offices and information about benefits, support and Universal Jobmatch. The general Jobcentre Plus phone number is 0345 608 8545. It’s a free phone number and can be used to check on a benefits application, change your address, complain about a Jobcentre office or get general advice. Find out more about benefits and support including: JSA, ESA, ESA, Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit and Housing Benefit. Search for jobs available through JobCentre Plus using the Universal Jobmatch website. Universal Jobmatch features jobs advertised by employers and recruiters. See www.jobcentrenearme.com for details.
Building Work and Property Maintenance
- Bourton Drains, the local choice for all types of blockages, domestic, industrial or commercial! CCTV camera surveys too. They operate 24 hours a day. Karl lives in Great Bourton but has a business unit in Beaumont Close, Banbury. Call him on (01295) 758303
- Diamond Interiors is a family company that specialises in supplying and installing Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms and Home Offices. Andrew and Karen Evans live in Church Close, Great Bourton, but run their company from Leamington Spa. Whether you want a new kitchen or bathroom, or new doors and worktops for your existing kitchen, contact them on 01926 332 288.
- Great Bourton Antique Restoration – Based at 1 Prospect Cottages, Main Street, Paul Hume has over 30 years experience in the restoration of antique furniture. Paul and Alex undertake all restoration and refurbishment of antique and modern furniture (long case clocks a speciality) and offer a collection and delivery service. Contact them on 01295 758205 or on 07851 020110 (Paul) or 07718 037318 (Alex). Or email Alex
- J A Electrics for all your domestic and light commercial electrical work, including testing and certifying electrical installations. Fully qualified to the latest wiring regulations (17th edition) and registered with the NICEIC, all of Julian’s work is guaranteed. You can contact him on his mobile 07743 948118
- Food and Drink
- Drinks for your parties and social occasions from local wholesaler North Oxfordshire Wine, which supplies both private individuals and businesses from Heywards House, Spring Lane, Little Bourton. They will organise your party and wedding drinks, glasses and even organise staff if you need them. Contact them on (01295) 750075.
- Fresh free range eggs and a range of other food stuffs are for sale at Littlegood Farm on Foxden Way.
Arts, Music and Entertainment
- Jodie Cooling is a talented local photographer, whose work covers a variety of subjects and commissions. See her work here or visit her at Riverside Studio, Cropredy Bridge, Cropredy.
Vehicle Repairs and Transport
- For long distance and airport licenced taxi hire try Nevil Bennington at Bankside, Main Street, Great Bourton. Contact Nevil on (01295) 758540 or 07828 105781
- Man with White Van – Alex offers to do collections, deliveries and small removals in his white van. He is based in Great Bourton. For a quote contact him on 07718 037318 or email.
- MVM Mobile Vehicle Maintenance undertakes all makes and models car and van maintenance/repairs. All work is carried out at your home or work, from MOT tests and servicing to repairs to electrics, brakes or clutches. Ring Les Ashby on 758286 or on his mobile 07836 729488. Or email him. Les lives in South View, Great Bourton.