Cluster Care is a small independent adult Day Opportunities Centre for elderly/older persons who need care or support for a physical or emotional problem, or in need of socialisation.
We meet at Cropredy Sports Pavilion every Tuesday between 10 am and 3 pm.
Transport is available to and from clients’ homes to Cropredy if required.
Please note that Cluster Care now has its own website.
We hold meetings once a week in the Sports Club at Cropredy. A hot lunch is provided, and also morning and afternoon tea and cakes. We aim to provide clients with a warm and happy family atmosphere and stimulation to suit the individual; we value and respect each person’s individuality and ensure that we preserve their dignity.
An extensive programme of enjoyable activities helps to motivate, educate and care for clients, aiming for improvement in their physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- Educational – Discussions, Quizzes, Competitions
- Arts and Crafts – Card Making, Painting
- Creative – Flower Arranging, Sweet Making, Dough Modelling
- Entertainment – Entertainers, Speakers, Film Shows, Sing-a-longs
- Mental Stimulation – Mind Exercises, Word Target
- Table Games – Whist, Scrabble, Dominoes
- Gentle Games – Croquet, Curling, Skittles, Wii Sports, Seated Exercises
- Social – Birthday Celebrations, Reminiscences, Day Outings, Meals Out
We welcome new members, and a free trial day may be arranged.
- We arrange transport for visiting members.